2012-2014 Toyota Camry Transmission Shudder

Lewis

Staff member
Some 2012 – 2014 model year Camry vehicles with a U760 transmission may exhibit a brief
shudder intermittently while driving under light loads between approximately 25 and 50 mph. The
torque converter and Engine Control Module/ECM (SAE term: Powertrain Control Module/PCM)
logic has been modified to reduce the possibility of this condition occurring. Follow the
Repair Procedure in bulletin 0312-17 to address this condition. TSB 0034-14 is now Obsolete.

See this post for warranty repair...
2012-2014 Camry Transmission Shudder Software Update LSC E03 w/ Warranty Extension ZE5

J

John Ramirez

Hi my 2013 Camry has this problem. However my vin number was not selected. I was wonder why all Camry from 2012 to 2014 are not covered just selected random vin numbers were?? Where could I get the software update for my Camry? Would I have to go to the dealer to have this done or can I download the software update and update my Camry. Its shuddering more often now. Please help

S

Steve

Hi my 2013 Camry has this problem. However my vin number was not selected. I was wonder why all Camry from 2012 to 2014 are not covered just selected random vin numbers were?? Where could I get the software update for my Camry? Would I have to go to the dealer to have this done or can I download the software update and update my Camry. Its shuddering more often now. Please help
Hi John
I have a 2012 camry doing the same thing, were you able to get yours taken care of
Toyota should fix any one of their cars that show the same signs. no matter what Vin # they have.
this is the service bulletin they sent out. there is more involved than just the Ecm update.

Steve