L

Lisa

Great! It looks like your vehicle is covered by this Warranty Extension. Let us know how it goes.
My 2012 Rav 4 is covered! Took it to the dealership Feb 2021 for photos and was approved. Still on the waiting list! I called today and was told at the earliest it would be March/April 2022!

W

wgizzer2

Just called with my similar complaint: The more people who report - the better chance there is of an extended to help cover the cost:

Call the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-888-270-9371 Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm.

M

Mike B:

I have a 2008 Highlander in which the hood is peeling and the entire hood and roof have a scored appearance and are going to peel more. Called Toyota and was told my vehicle was not included. (Blizzard white). This car was garage kept. This is crazy. I have never had a paint job do this.

M

Mike B:

Have 2012 Highlander, paint peeling off the roof. Never bought new vehicle with this issue. Noticed Toyota had "added" Sequoia to list.
It is NOT a vehicle issue, it is PAINT, which they have already recognized as the problem. Maybe the Highlander needs to be added to the Lawsuit.
Edited==No Politics

M

Mike B:

Have 2012 Highlander, well kept (Avg 8K miles per year); Blizzard Pearl paint, popping off the roof. Waiting on reply as what Toyota will do to fix problem. Toyota keeps "adding" vehicles they will cover for this issue but as Toyota has recognized and confirmed, it is NOT a Vehicle issue,
it is a DEFECTIVE PAINT ISSUE. That being the case, Toyota should cover the HIGHLANDER as well. It looks like it took a Class Action Suit to move the needle; is there an "open" CLA that I can join? Maybe some of the Toyota customers that are Racing Fans, should take their grievances to the tracks.