MG

Please see T-SB-0005-22

1650442349875.png

(Please see this Post to determine VDS and WMI's)

Introduction:
Some 2020 – 2022 model year Camry AWD vehicles equipped with an A25A engine may exhibit an incorrect fuel gauge reading on the instrument cluster/Multi-information Display (MID) after refueling to full. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.

Warranty Information:
Combination Meter Assembly Reprogramming

APPLICABLE WARRANTY:
This repair is covered under the Toyota Basic Warranty. This warranty is in effect for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle’s in-service date. Warranty application is limited to occurrence of the specified condition described in this bulletin.

NOTE: The combination meter assembly should NOT be replaced as part of the Repair Procedure.

1650442569987.png

Repair Procedure:
1. Confirm the condition exists. Does the vehicle exhibit an incorrect fuel gauge reading on the instrument cluster/MID AFTER refueling to full?
YES — Continue to step 2.
NO — This bulletin does NOT apply. Continue diagnosis using the applicable Repair Manual

2. Use Techstream to confirm if the combination meter assembly calibration has been updated.
Is the calibration ID listed in Techstream the latest combination meter assembly calibration?
YES — This bulletin does NOT apply. Continue diagnosis using the applicable
Repair Manual.
NO — Continue to step 3

3. Flash reprogram the combination meter assembly

4. Confirm the condition is no longer present.
Does the vehicle exhibit a correct fuel gauge reading on the instrument cluster/MID AFTER refueling to full?
YES — The repair is complete.
NO — This bulletin does NOT apply. Continue diagnosis using the applicable Repair Manual

C

Calico

2022 Camry SE - this vehicle came from the factory with this " incorrect fuel gauge reading " after taking the car to the dealer first the sending unit was replaced or what they claim, gave back the car to me with no change in the condition, found this T-SB-0005-22 and back to the dealer again left the car and told them that i will not pick up the vehicle until is repair. Next file a complaint with Toyota PR in "TX" next day i called the dealer and was told that the vehicle was fixed even replaced a front shock absorber. and vehicle allignment was perform all came to no cost to me it was cover under warranty. Got my car back went to the gas station flilled up, this morning took a short trip around 40 miles and the meter did not move -, wow is this a supper economical car or the problem persist, i will be driving ever day at least 40 miles to see what happens , if problem persist , will go back to the dealer for the third and last time if the problem will persist and Toyota is unable to repair it . Will request the lemon law to be apply. will see what is going be the reaction of TOYOTA. I got the law in my side. Is a shame beautiful car i only have driven 3K miles in two years.

G

I am going through the same situation with my 2020 Toyota Camry LE AWD, I refuel my car and the needle does not reset to full