2021 Toyota Venza and Venza Hybrid Scratched Front Door Window Glass T-TT-0626-20

MG

Please see T-TT-0626-20

APPLICABLE VEHICLES:
2021 Toyota Venza, Venza Hybrid

CONDITION:
Some 2021 model year Venza customers/dealers may experience a condition where the front door window glass can easily be scratched when an abrasive product is used to clean the windows.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
The window glass has UV cut/ IR cut coating inside. Do not use any abrasive products, such as a razor blade, to clean the windows otherwise the coating may be damaged.

D

Derek Patterson

Please see T-TT-0626-20

APPLICABLE VEHICLES:
2021 Toyota Venza, Venza Hybrid

CONDITION:
Some 2021 model year Venza customers/dealers may experience a condition where the front door window glass can easily be scratched when an abrasive product is used to clean the windows.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
The window glass has UV cut/ IR cut coating inside. Do not use any abrasive products, such as a razor blade, to clean the windows otherwise the coating may be damaged.
Venza Hybird 2022 purchased a week ago. Took to shop to have driver and front passenger window glass tinted. Tint tech has applied tint to all my vehicles over the last 20 years. When prepping the inside of the glass the coating was scratched. I would still like the windows tinted. What do I do? My dealership where I have purchased Hondas and Toyota for 22 years knew nothing about the existence of the coating. Neither did the tint person. What do I do?